Search This Blog

Saturday 30 March 2013

Week 4 - Masjiedul Nabawi, Madinah

I have yet again been blessed by the Almighty to perform my second Jumah in Madinah and I pray that the Almighty grant you also that honour and grant me to return here once again with my family.

At this time Madinah is very full and extremely hot thus the crowds and heat is not something I can get used to but Algamdullilah we have managed.

Jumah message was simple and yet so apt - BE MINDFUL OF YOUR 5 DAILY PRAYERS AND PERFORM IT ON TIME.

Having gone to mosque at 10:30 already and they only start jumah proceedings at 12:25 we got relatively good place inside. Arriving this early gives you plenty of time perform sunnah salaah, recite quraan, make thikr and observe the people. People from all walks of life are congregate here all for one purpose, to perform Jumah in the mosque of our beloved prophet pbuh.

Time is precious here and I will upload some pictures soon in order to share my experiences and the beauty of the city.

2 comments:

  1. Slm, very nice family pic.How did the kids handle their first flight?lol
    Abdul khan

    ReplyDelete
  2. assalaamu alykum boeta
    looks like you all doing well
    enjoy and speak to the "asgaries" (securities) they can converse fluently in english nowadays and they are more then willing to answer any of your questions
    rieyaad baradien

    ReplyDelete