Search This Blog

Sunday 10 March 2013

It all comes down to intentions.

I am blessed with many good people and things in my life.

From parents who nurtured, cared and loved me, siblings that shaped my life that helped me become the person I am today. Then my wife and children - they are the love of my life and my reason for going on and  pushing forward and enduring our sacrifice. I praise and thank the Almighty everyday for these people enriching my life.

I am fortunate enough to have a job that took and still takes me to the four corners of the world. I have visited various places from the exotic cities of Bangkok and Dubai to the first world of USA, Europe and to the depths of the third world countries of Mozambique, Uganda and my "other home country" Angola.

Of all my travels nothing is more exciting than the upcoming 4 weeks as I will be privileged to perform Jumah not only in four different mosques but in four different countries. 

For this I thank the Almighty for blessing me and thru this blog it is my intention to inspire people to make their intention to undertake their ultimate journey of Hajj - Insha Allah. 

Week 1 to follow ..... 

9 comments:

  1. Mashallah !!! Very Insperational.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! i am shocked that you can open up your feelings on your blogspot. now i can get into your head more. lol. from Buddy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are truly blessed Algamdullilah!!!
    Tasniem

    ReplyDelete
  5. Masha-allah love the introduction. Awaiting in anticipation for what is to follow... May u nd your family b an inspiration to us all. Insha Allah ameen . Frm the Abbass fam

    ReplyDelete
  6. mash-allah nice way of looking at life, i think i am also going to try going to mosque in 4 different Towns as my Job seems to just keep me in Cape Town.

    PS. who is Buddy and why is she a Queen B?

    ReplyDelete
  7. We want to see pics to proove you have been to All 4 Mosque's.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Salaams Rasheed. Once again you starting something that is inspirational to your friends.Will follow your blog and please send pics of Makkah and Madina.
    Abdul Khan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Salamou Alikoum Brother Rasheed;I'm Kamel the guy who met you in Paris during the U2T.

    ReplyDelete