Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 March 2013

Week 3 - Home

Performing jumah in my hometown is always special to me as it means I am with my love ones. However being home always leave me with the dilemma - which mosque do i attend?

Having lived in Belhar for 37 seven years, in close proximity to two mosques i always left with the choice of which mosque to attend. Be it the Owal Mosque - first mosque in Belhar, the mosque I attended madrassah or Nurul Huda moque where i met my love, mosque where I got married, mosque that houses the school where all my children attended - I guess you guys can probably figure out by now which mosque I most often attend.

Having traveled home from Paris via Lisbon, Luanda, Johannesburg - a total of 32 hours and reached home at 11:30pm. A word of advise - if you gonna arrive home to surprise your family try to arrive home at a decent hour as they were more shocked than surprised to be woken from the sleep at 11:30pm.

Its always good to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment